Welcome to Grove Medical Centre Online
Please note our Training Closure Dates section to see our planned closure afternoons - On these dates doors will close at 1pm. Our next closure date is Thursday 12th February 2015
CAUTION - Please 'Give Way' when leaving the medical centre's car park before pulling onto Grove Road. Many use the Grove recreation ground and woodland so make sure you look left. Thanks
NEW - Electronic Prescription Service for more information please click icon below
Please note that the website address has now been changed to www.grovemcfelixstowe.nhs.uk
Please explore the links on this page to find out more about what we offer in addition to links to a wealth of health related information.
Self-Care leaflets now available to download - Please click icon below
Please visit the Suffolk Wellbeing Service - Please click icon below
From 1st February 2015 we are moving to a new system in order to provide access to patients on the day of their request to see a GP. Pre-bookable appointments will no longer be available.
· We have be invested in additional telephony services
· All surgeries now run later
· In addition, our “on the day” service will continue to operate from 8 a.m.
Ways in which you can help:
- Please note that home visit requests are for housebound patients only
- Seek advice from your local pharmacies with regard to treatment of minor ailments such as coughs, colds, sore throats etc.,
for more information on the above changes please click Here
Care Quality Commission page on Central Surgery